Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 25, 2013

People: Christina Marshall

I'm a senior, my last quarter in college. There are a lot of people who have made a major impact in my life over the past four years and I want to make sure that I tell them how much I Love them. This space is for that, to tell people what I really think, how much I really Love them, while holding nothing back. I'm going to try and do two a day this quarter, making sure to get at least 100 people in. This post is about one heck of a woman, Christina Marshall. Christina, you are a woman of such grace, elegance, and candor. One of my favorite visual memories of you is you jumping up and down at your engagement party, showing off the ring. In all seriousness I think you are a one of a kind woman. You are one of the wisest women that I have ever had the grace to know. You have probably impacted me in more ways than I will ever fully know or realize for all that you have done in Jordan's life. For all that you have done in his life I have been able to get a glimpse into what type of woman you are, and that is why I constantly remind him how lucky he is. You take care of those that you care about so well. You are an image of sacrifice, constantly putting aside your time and desires in order to bless others, and you have done that with me on more than one occasion. I was honored to be a part of your wedding, and you have always been someone who has been exceptionally easy to talk with, hich I take full advantage of at each opportunity to see you. I think that Jordan has been given such a deep grace in having the blessing of you has a wife. Why? because you take care of him, you are there through the thick times and through the thin, you are appreciative of what he does for you and for all of his efforts, you give sage advice sto so many inidivuals, you in many ways suffer from a very similar affliction to what I do, at least from what I have been able to ascertain, you have trouble feeling loved. That being said, I have seen you grow a lot in that area and God has shaped you so wonderfully and miraculously into a leader and a strong one at that such that people look up to you. I also have a special amount of love for you because of who you are married to and that manifests in the high opinion that I have about you. I know that you will continue to make a deep impact where ever you go, and you have taught me a lot about what it looks like to be intense, encouraging, and loving all at once. I pray that God continues to bless your marriage, that He continues to shape Jordan into the perfect husband for you and you into the perfect wife for him. I pray also that God continues to bless me with the grace of knowing you and getting time with you. Something that I have never told you: I have a lot of respect for you, especially for staying with Jordan and for making it work despite several difficult patches.

No comments:

Post a Comment