Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 30, 2013

People: Jade Molde

I'm a senior, my last quarter in college. There are a lot of people who have made a major impact in my life over the past four years and I want to make sure that I tell them how much I Love them. This space is for that, to tell people what I really think, how much I really Love them, while holding nothing back. I'm going to try and do two a day this quarter, making sure to get at least 100 people in. This post is about the man with the compassionate face, Jade Molde. Jade, I met you kind of late, not until my second quarter of my sophomore year, and unfortunately I only had the grace of getting to go to school with you for that one quarter that I knew you for. I am so blessed to have been able to spend time with you in that regard though. There is such a compassion in your face. There's just something about you that people are drawn to your quiet, strong spirit. I met you at a prayer and worship night one Monday night, and I still remember how much knowing you meant for that quarter. I remember going to the first prayer for reality SB with J-Flo and seeing you there and it was your last night in SB and I was so excited to get to spend time with you before you left. You have this way about you, Jade that is so lovable and you showed me Love. Even though I was just some sophomore dude, and you were a senior leaving after that quarter, we still hung out and you still showed Love and interest in my life whenever you saw me, without any obligation to do so. That is one of the greatest things, Loving without the obligation to do so. You are a man of candor that I truly respect and look up to, and even aspire in some sense to be like. Even as we have lived far from each other now, when I do get the grace of seeing you every so often when you come to SB, it is always a treat. Also, it is exciting to see how God has blessed your occupation. Another thing that always stuck out to me about you, was how you had this gentle way of actually caring about me. There is something beautiful in seeing people who actually care about me, as a person, just because I exist. That was true for you in this quiet, subtle way. Anyway, Jade I think you are a heck of a man, and I appreciate for how you pursued me even in the short time that we knew each other at school. I pray that God's hand is with you wherever you go, and that you, no matter what seek His face always. I do not really feel like I have to worry about you because your faith was always strong. Something that I have never told you: I actually recognized you several times around IV before we met and I knew that you were in Real Life, I just did not have the gall to introduce myself without being introduced. I wish I would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment