Total Pageviews

Friday, June 5, 2015

People: Ben Harding

I have been out of college for two years now. A lot of people have impacted me in those two years and I figure that it is high time that I start to tell them how they make me feel. I am focusing primarily on the people that I did not get a chance to thank in college but have left their imprint on me since. I have no target number to compete, but I need to inform people that they have loved. Considering that I have grown less emotional since college, this project does pose its problems; have grace on me please. This post is about a man who #sleeps: Ben Harding.
Harding, I still remember when I first met you that night at the beginning of my senior year. I do not think that too many people know you well, but I have had the blessing of being able to spend a good amount of time with you over the years. You are a fun person, and I do not say that lightly; sometimes there are times when I just want to hang out with you, even feel like I need to hang out with you. You are such a great person to hang out with when I am exhausted or when I need to just relax and need it not to be heavy. That is an underrated quality. You are so opinionated at times, but that is only because you are so strong in who you are. You work hard for what you want, and I am glad that you are willing to put up with me posting napping pictures of you.
Ben, I occasionally get peeved with what I perceive is a lack of care about the most important things, and I know that that aspect will continue to grow as you do. However, I know that at the end of the day, you would go to battle for anybody that you really care about, me included. I can say that it is a blessing to be able to say that you are one of my closest friends. You are strong-willed and that will serve you well in life.
Harding, thank you for making me laugh, laughing with me, having such a similar taste in movies, being honest with me, playing so much basketball with me, and just being a friend. I appreciate you very much and love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment