Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 14, 2015

People: Aaron Vasey

I have been out of college for two years now. A lot of people have impacted me in those two years and I figure that it is high time that I start to tell them how they make me feel. I am focusing primarily on the people that I did not get a chance to thank in college but have left their imprint on me since. I have no target number to compete, but I need to inform people that they have loved. Considering that I have grown less emotional since college, this project does pose its problems; have grace on me please. This post is about a special friend of mine, Aaron Vasey.
Aaron, you are one of my most important friends. It is weird for me to say that, but you are someone who cares about me very very well. We have been very close since last year, and you are just a joy to be around. You make me laugh and bring me a lot of joy. I occasionally wonder why you chose to be such a good fried to me, and that only indicates just how much of a good friend you are to me. Whether it be us getting food together, walking somewhere, or just sitting watching something, I always enjoy time with you. You are someone who allows me to be very open and you listen better than most people that I know. You also ask good questions which is a part of listening well but warrants mentioning separately. Over the last two years, I will get off of work and you are one of the people that I want to see. When I think about you, I think about someone who loves well, yet I do not know why. You are someone who I really enjoy talking with as well, partially because I can be open but partially because I feel like you are interested in talking about similar things to me. You seem to have a wide enough range of interests, and many of those overlap with mine which I have become somewhat dependent on.
Aaron, I am so thankful that next year you are not leaving and thus I get a full year to live with you. You see the world in a peculiar yet lovely way. You have managed to retain your youthful innocence, something that I virtually feed off of. Sometimes I feel exhausted and tired, and not only do you refresh me, but you encourage me in a way that nobody else quite does. I am excited to continue to get to know you and watch the way that you grow and our friendship along with it. You enjoy sharing music together and overall just sharing life together, and while I sometimes get frustrated with people, you are very rarely among them; there is a reason for that. It is not because you cow-tow to what I want out of a friend, but it is because you actually love me.
Yes Vasey, with you there so much amicability and I feel loved so fiercely from you, which I can say so rarely about someone. I so very much appreciate the life that you give me and the enthusiasm which you bring to our friendship. I only hope that I can continue to love you well in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment