Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

People: Cori Stritzel

I'm a senior, my last quarter in college. There are a lot of people who have made a major impact in my life over the past four years and I want to make sure that I tell them how much I Love them. This space is for that, to tell people what I really think, how much I really Love them, while holding nothing back. I'm going to try and do two a day this quarter, making sure to get at least 100 people in. This post is about the happiest person I know, Cori Stritzel. Cori,you are one of the most loving people that I have ever met. I first met you at terrible movie thursday and I really did not know your spiritual background at all. You were just a girl who had given up sweets for lent. However, in the time since, God has given me the grace of getting to know someone who truly displays God's light. You pursue people, people feel Loved because of you and your sister. Whenever I knew that a female was going to come to Real Life main meeting, I did not have to worry about if they would feel Loved because I knew that you two would be there. You always say hi to me and genuinely care about how I am doing and the person that I am. Santa Barbara, Real Life, and everyone that you have met are significantly better off because you are around. You are joyful and Loving to anyone and everyone. Cori, nobody else that I have ever met has such unconditional joy as you and your sister. It is incredibly enjoyable to be around you all the time and it is a treat to know someone who so unashamedly pursues Christ. You have been busy in your college years, but I can say honestly that California now has a leg up on Chicago because you are here and not there. Everyone that you know would agree with me in these things, Cori; ask and find out. People just feel Loved from you being around by very nature of your personality. There has never been any doubt as to whether or not you honestly care about me. Cori, the way that you live your life is inspiring to me in every aspect. For one, you are a woman who is unwilling to compromise what you believe; you honestly just want more of God in your life and that is so encouraging for me to see and so very rare. Secondly, you are a woman of such uncompromising joy and commitment and devotion to people. I have seen in you a willingness to die to yourself that the name of Christ may be made higher and the way that you use what God has given you to further His kingdom in the people and the place around you. I really cannot hope to say enough about you, Cori. You are a one of a kind woman who has a bright future and who gives people around you hope. I pray that God continues to grow you where you are weak as He has so clearly done with already in the time that I have known you. I pray also for a continued heart of devotion and commitment within you. Something that I have never told you: You have always helped me to feel Loved. I do not feel Loved easily, so I very much appreciate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment