Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

20 X 100

I am close, close to the finish line, so close in fact that my brain constantly wanders into what it would be like to be done. Of course, I am not there yet. God has been incredibly faithful to me, and I am so very thankful for that, because I in no way deserve it. This summer has been hard but incredibly enjoyable and has had some real bright spots despite all of the teaching moments that God has given me. As it stands right now, I am about half way to my monthly support goal, and very close to being done with my one-time goal, needing less than 1000 dollars left. However, it is my monthly goal that looms large. As it stands as I write this I need slightly more than 2000 monthly committed to me in the span of a week. I believe that God will bring it in like I believe the sun will rise-He is so much more faithful than the sun. However, He might be using you to do it. I want to challenge you, reader to be a part of this ministry or to help introduce me to someone or multiple someones who might be. It's easy to give and I cannot describe the blessing that will result from your giving, not just in my life but in the lives of many students currently and incoming to UCSB and people around the world. That's right, your donation to my ministry can help further the spread of God's Kingdom throughout the world. Please consider partnering with me and joining my team. If you want to know more, please ask me and I will be diligent and would love the opportunity to tell you more about what God has done and why I am so excited to get the opportunity to partake in this ministry. UCSB is a place that needs Jesus, needs to know who He is. Will you help make that possible?
"We are either called to go or we are called to give."

No comments:

Post a Comment