Total Pageviews

Friday, July 22, 2011

Why I do It

Why do I do it?
Is it for the response, to feel the vibration in my pocket, to feel more Loved and Accepted than I did before?
Why do I do it?
Is it to feel more Loved, feel like I did not start it?
Do I do it because I think that this time it will be different? Do I think that this time they might see me differently?
Why do I do it?
Ultimately is it about feeling different, about looking different?
No, it is not about myself,
it is about the marginalized, the poor, the broken, the beaten down, the weary, those who need it.
Why do I do it?
I do it to make you feel Loved, to make you feel accepted, so that you have a greater understanding of the way that God, your father and heavenly king, sees you.
I do it because I want to put into some sort of words, the immense Love I have for you, the immense impact that you have made
on my life.
I want to do it for you, so that you feel Loved,
by me,
by your Father,
by yourself.
That is why I do it
That is why I encourage.

Good Luck and Good Eats
~Cody

1 comment: