Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Revamp

I'm revamping my blog. As any of my loyal readers (all two of you) can probably tell, it has grown rather stale. Because of this I have decided to start doing things a little bit differently. It's going to become, I think, a people-story-baking blog. By that I mean this: each week I will feature something that I have made, with pictures, and a story of a person that goes along with it. My reasoning is several-fold: to ensure that I bake every week, to make sure that I am with people frequently, and again, because of stagnation. I think that it will also help me improve my writing and my story-telling. I will regulate facts and updates about my life to the state of the blogger address, which I will try to do more of because of the change, just not too many because that is not the point of it all. So, I intend to do the first post in a couple of days, and Snickerdoodles will be involved, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment